Supermodel Kate Moss is always busy with a number of projects: auctioning artwork bearing her face at Christie’s on September 25th in London, designing smartphone accessories for Carphone Warehouse coined as “fashion tech”, and revealing herself as the face of Versace’s new campaign. What could be posher than that? Her résumé included exclusive designer brands such as Chanel and Burberry, and she was also connected with Topshop and Mango for a number of years. She lives the life that every fashion enthusiast dreams of.
With all of these on her plate, how does she find time for her family and friends? It’s good to know that this fashion icon takes time to squeeze in some bonding moments with her best friend Sadie Frost and their families through rounds of bingo. The game is pretty big in the UK, and Kate Moss is originally from Croydon, which probably explains her devotion to it. She’s also rumored to attend bingo charity events, so it had us wondering—what could she be wearing to these events? Because the fashionistas at the interactive community of foxybingo would like a style guide, we’ve compiled her remarkable ensembles over the years courtesy of Elle UK. Here you go:
· Sheer black dress and tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent, paired with black pointy heels by Christian Louboutin
· Dark see-through dress with wide black belt, worn at the Rock On Benefit evening for Palestinian Refugee Children last June
· Strapless floral printed dress, worn at the Help for Heroes Auction
· Long-sleeved black leather dress with belt by Miu Miu, worn at the Paris Fashion Week
· Black dress with a plunging neckline adorned with rhinestones, accessorized with a turquoise necklace, worn at the amfAR Inspiration Gala in Brazil
· White silk dress with ruffled collar by Alexander McQueen, with silver bangles as accessories, worn at the Black Art Charity Auction