When company MUNITIO made the unique bullet-shaped ear phones, they must definitely not have remembered about the trouble that weapon shaped accessories cause at airports these days. Well, as long as the music buff remembers to not flaunt these ear phones at the airport officials, these promise to be one sweet deal. Dubbed the Teknines Nine Millimeter Earphones, these 18K gold 9mm bullet casing creations are for the bling-loving music buff! An exclusive deal, only 500 pairs of these bullet shaped earphones will be made.
The tech specs of these bling-loving creations are as follows:
1. 9mm speaker drivers with earth neodymium magnets for superior dynamic range and quick recovery
2. Machined copper alloy housing, plated in 18k gold providing unmatched sound purity, natural noise cancellation and durability
3. MUNITIO’s proprietary BassEnhancingChamber™ engineered to produce the tightest, most accurate bass without distortion
4. Custom-tuned AccousticSoundFlowSystem™ for the smoothest mid to high frequency response while minimizing ear fatigue
5. SiliconeHollowPoints™ with noise isolating technology designed for secure comfortable fit, resulting in lower volume levels and better sounding music
6. Kevlar® reinforced fabric cable combining light-weight with high strength to protect the premium copper wire from stretching and shorting
7. 24k Gold plated 3.5mm stereo plug providing exceptional audio signal transfer
The unique designer earphones are compatible with most of the audio gear that is available today. Flaunting a price tag of $250, these limited edition offering are available currently available on pre-order. Reportedly a platinum version of these bullet shaped earphones will be out in August.