Sandwiches are the easiest breakfast or lunch staple. For all you need to do is, cut up some veggies, get a cheese and meat patty and press it between two mighty loafs of bread! However, giving an all new meaning to this very ordinary favorite is a DOMA Land + Sea, a Long Island restaurant that is willing to serve you an uber-expensive Pastrami sandwich worth a $1000! Yep, you read that right!
For a ridiculously heavy price tag, the ‘King DOMA’ sandwich, as it is called, promises you a relish of a dozen carefully selected elite ingredients, served up with a glass of Cristal champagne. It is created by executive chef, Oscar Martinez who wanted to conjure something extraordinary for the Super Bowl game on Sunday, February 4, 2018. If you’re just as intrigued to know what this ludicrous sandwich is stuffed with, here’s a list of all of its ingredients:
– 28-Day Dry-Aged Prime Beef Short Ribs
– 7-Day Glenlivet 25 Single Malt Brine
– Indonesian Luwak Coffee Pastrami Rub
– “Gold Speck” Argentinian Grilled Rye Whiskey Flatbread
– Pan-Roasted Hudson Valley Foie Gras
– Italian Alba White Truffles
– Gold-Dusted Black Truffle Tater Tots with Saffron-Tomato Aioli
– Stoli Elite Wasabi-Infused Roasted Beet and Cabbage Horseradish
– Crystal-Infused French Mustard
– Microgreen Herb Medley
– Garnished with Gold Leaves and Mr. Pickle’s Kosher Dills
– Served with a glass of Cristal Champagne
Given the variety of components that go into its making, the sandwich takes five weeks in all for a prep. To us, the time only seems legit, given the price tag it comes with! Willing to give this one a try?