To re-kindle the spark with your better half or to simply take off for some much needed quality time with your beloved, a hotel/resort that caters to these quintessentials is what you need foremost. While Italy and Greece have been the go-to destinations for lovers, Mexico’ La Casa Que Canta ranked top in their hearts this year. Travel and leisure’s (T+L) descriptive collation of best client rated romantic hotel experiences gives us an insight into the idealistic world of hotel romances which we present in a list of top nine below:
9. Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico: Giving you the very best of oceanic views and whiffs of summer sea, Las Ventanas al Paraíso in Mexico is a luxury getaway that wraps you in colonial charm. With amenities like personalized butler services, whirlpool tubs, an outdoor infinity pool and a wine cellar, your idea of an intimate romantic experience is bound to take life here.
8. Castello di Casole—A Timbers Resort, Casole d’Elsa, Italy: Which is that one country you would pick for a dreamy retreat? Surely all would chorus – Italy. Built in a 10th-century former castle, Castello di Casole offers you a king-size holiday, quite literally. The resort combines the best of two worlds with its quaint chapels and stately old world charm while providing guests the plushest of modern amenities. This imperial getaway which is fittingly the No. 1 resort in Italy, assures you that your better half is treated like a queen, just the way she deserves to be!
7. Katikies Hotel, Santorini, Greece: Summing up Santorini in a picture with its bright white décor against the backdrop of the sparkling blue Aegean Sea, Katikies Hotel is easily becoming a loved honeymoon destination worldwide. Featuring caldera-view balconies and luxury amenities like free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and iPod docks, 3 infinity pools, a champagne bar and Butler and 24-hour room service, sparks are sure to fly five white steps high at this beautiful resort in Greece. With guests designating the hotel as “heaven on earth”, little needs to be said about the romantic wonders it sets you off to!
6. Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key, Florida: Abducting your darling to a private island with love is a surprise like no other. Giving you a chance to do just this is the Little Palm Island Resort & Spa nestled on a private island in Florida Keys. Accessible only via a sea plane or boat, the resort’s plush colonial styled houses spellbind you with their unique thatched roofs and vaulted ceilings in the midst of sandy beaches. With amenities like private ocean decks and outdoor showers, an unparalleled intimate outdoor experience and a longingness to return is what this resort promises to leave you with.
5. The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore, India: While the former promised you some “private island” intimacy, this one promises you re-kindling in the woods. A leading jungle resort in the mysterious lands of Rajasthan, The Oberoi Vanyavilas in India wraps you in divine greenery and architectural beauty. Its elegant suites with standard amenities provide you a refreshing break from the mundane while the jeep safaris, authentic Indian food and folk dances lighten you with a twist of an offbeat cultural extravaganza.
4. Farmhouse Inn, Forestville, California: Fitting your farmhouse styled romance blueprint perfectly, this luxury holiday resort in California combines the best of leisure and luxury with its bright rooms, saunas and private decks. You can go skinny dipping in their seasonal outdoor heated pool or try your hand (or feet) at some mushy grape stomping in the neighborhood Sonoma wineries. What better way to get up, close and personal with your sweetheart!
3. Hotel Santa Caterina, Amalfi, Italy: Never failing couples when it comes to exclusive holidays, Italy does it once again with the luxe resort in the mesmerizing locales of Amalfi – Hotel Santa Caterina. Apart from encompassing all customary amenities like free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, minibars and room service, the Hotel lays special emphasis on privacy by offering guests private balconies and terraces where they can enjoy a their evening cup of tea with while slowing watching the sun set away into the ocean. Promising you the very best of morning strolls, the hotel chalet also gives you access to a private garden with a pool. Intimate luxury couldn’t get better than this!
2. Casa Gangotena, Quito, Ecuador: Situated in a newly redone historic mansion, the Casa Gangotena promises to treat you like royalty. A classic amalgamation of unique architecture, fine art and contemporary comfort, this getaway assures twosomes a larger than life experience for celebrating their love and togetherness. With your loved one in your arms you can enjoy the panoramic sky views on the hotel’s terrace or dine in at its all glass patio. This 31 room holiday resort in Ecuador spoils you with sophistication and eclectic experiences.
1. La Casa Que Canta, Zihuatanejo, Mexico: Topping charts in our quest for the world’s most romantic hotels is Mexico’s very own La Casa Que Canta. Relaxation is an understatement as this luxe getaway on the Pacific coast bathes you in leisure like none other. You can beat the afternoon sun with a dip in your private pool or lounge on a hammock while sipping margaritas by the beach with your significant other. With the resort’s furnished terraces offering you breathtaking oceanic views and its cozy suites designed to cater to your sweetest slumber, La Casa Que Canta certainly rests you in the lap of romantic luxury!
[ Via : Travelandleisure ]