These beauties model for brands and companies who make millions and probably billions by using their names and faces as well. But what’s more to know is that these models themselves are earning in millions! Forbes has compiled a roll 15 models on the basis of their estimated earnings over the past 12 months. They are the same gorgeous ladies who have showed up in recent ad campaigns, magazine covers, editorials, talk shows and even movies. Gisele Bundchen tops Forbes.com’s 2007 list of The Top Earning Models in the World, raking in $33 million, more than triple the $9 million banked by Kate Moss, who came in second.
1) Gisele Bundchen – $33 million – While most models on the list have one major contract in addition to three or four seasonal campaigns, Bundchen juggles almost 20 campaigns. She also brings in at least $6 million a year by licensing her name to a Brazilian shoe company, Grendene. However Forbes believes that Bundchen’s fortunes may possibly decline next year as in December, her record-breaking $5 million a year deal with Victoria’s Secret expires. She has also dated Leonardo DiCaprio on and off for several years.
2) Kate Moss – $9 million
More faces after the jump……
3) Heidi Klum – $8 million
4) Adriana Lima – $6 million
5) Alessandra Ambrosio – $6 million
Click here to see pictures of the rest.
6) Carolyn Murphy – $5 million
7) Natalia Vodianova – $4.5 million
8) Karolina Kurkova – $3.5 million
9) Daria Werbowy – $3.5 million
10) Gemma Ward – $3 million
11) Liya Kebede – $2.5 million
12) Hilary Rhoda – $2 million
13) Shalom Harlow – $2 million
14) Doutzen Kroes – $1.5 million
15) Jessica Stam – $1.5 million
The list can go on and on……but we needed to put an end at top 15 only! Do you feel that you are caught in the wrong job?