Belgium boasts some of the best places to pop the cork And not just at the bars. French champagne house Veuve Clicquot is bringing a unique concept for all city residents of Brussels and Antwerp, the Clicquot cabs. Five vintage American taxis embellished with colors of the champagne house will run through both the cities in the month of May.
Temporary ‘Clicquot Stations’ will be positioned at various strategic locations. Whether you are on the hoof or at the end of a shopping spree, you will be able to travel between various stations while sipping a glass of Veuve Clicquot.
While you would be enjoying the city views while sipping some bubbly your pictures would be taken to be featured on the company’s Facebook page.
The Clicquot cabs will run through at the following places:
Brussels (Saturday, May 17, 2014)
Galerie Louise (between stores and Superdry COS) – Avenue Louise 24, 1050 Brussels
- – Restaurant Basta Cosi (on the terrace) – Châtelain / Place du Châtelain 32, 1050 Brussels
- – Le Cafe du Sablon (for the church of Notre Dame du Sablon) – Regentschapsstraat 26, 1000 Brussels
Antwerp (Saturday, May 24, 2014)
- – Restaurant Grand Cafe Horta (on the terrace) – Hopland 2 (Schutershofstraat), 2000 Antwerp
- – Antwerp Fashion Museum – National Road 28, Antwerp 2000
- – Grand Bazar Antwerp (centrally located in the shopping center) – Beds 2, 2000 Antwerp
A very bon voyage!
[Via – Wifty]