While private transportation is excellent for your daily needs and public transportation is an inexpensive way to get around a city, luxury transportation is desirable when you want to make a special trip or take an excursion and want comfortable and reliable transportation. If you’re in the market for luxury transportation, then you’re probably researching different transportation options depending on the purpose of your trip and the number of people in your group.
Let’s take a look at luxury travel, then, based on your purpose, reviewing some of the best ways to travel if you’re on a business trip, if you’re attending a special occasion, or if you’re just enjoying a vacation.
Luxury Travel for Business Trips
1. Private Jet: If you’re a busy executive, you need something that’s time efficient. The fastest way to get anywhere is by jet, but simply buying a regular commercial flight may involve long wait times, schedule inconveniences, and unexpected delays. With a private jet, you’ll enjoy the advantage of a quick check-in and a faster transit time. You can also stay productive while you’re in the air, perhaps catching up on your reading, doing some work on your laptop, or organizing a small business meeting with your fellow travelers. Another benefit of this type of transportation is that you can visit several cities in one day if there is a need to hold multiple meetings in different parts of the country. With some boutique private jet clubs like Nicholas Air, your jet can be ready with only ten hours’ notice.
2. Luxury Sedan: If you’re in a new city on business but don’t want to rely on public transportation, then you can rent a car to give you the freedom and mobility that you desire. Depending on your interests, you can rent a smart car, a sport’s car, or a luxury sedan limousine. In some lines of work, it may pay to make a good impression and you always have the option to drive up to a client’s home or office in a Mercedes S Class, a Jaguar, or even a Rolls Royce Phantom.
Luxury Travel for Special Occasions
1. Bulletproof cars: If you’re a diplomat or a celebrity traveling to a special occasion, perhaps to give a speech, deliver a performance, or simply attend an award’s ceremony then you not only want an impressive car but one that keeps you safe. You have many options to choose from when it comes to armored luxury cars, including an armored Tesla Model S.
2. Limousines: If your special occasion happens to be a birthday bash, a high school prom event, or some other festive or celebratory event, then, you might enjoy the luxury, quality, and spaciousness of a luxury van or a stretch limousine, particularly if you are traveling with your own private party.
Luxury Travel for Vacations
If you’re on a vacation, then comfort is more important to you than speed or style. Three luxury transportation options might be an SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) or a train.
1. Sport’s Utility Vehicles: There are many luxury SUVs that would serve as an ideal choice for travel with family and friends when you’re touring a new city. You might, for example, find a Cadillac Escalade, a GMC Yukon XL, or Chevy Suburban more than adequate for your party, comfortably accommodating as many as six to eight people.
2. Luxury Trains: A luxury train tour is a romantic vacation idea, and you’ll definitely feel a pang of nostalgia when you step aboard a rail car. Many cars have been restored from the golden era of train travel, a time when travel by train was a popular way to see the country in style. You will enjoy the first-class service as soon as you board and quickly settle into your luxurious private accommodations.
In conclusion, then, the luxury travel industry caters to different client needs and purposes. If you’re a business person and want to get somewhere fast and in style, then you will probably be interested in a private jet or renting a luxury car. If you’re celebrating a special occasion, then you probably want a vehicle to ensure your security or make an impressive entrance to an event. Finally, if you’re just touring a city or a state then leisurely, spacious accommodation like an SUV or train ride would serve you well.