With many airlines upping the luxe quotient for their business class travel, we are now spoiled for choice with the seating, services and amenities they offer. They provide nearly the same travel experience as First Class travel but for a much lower cost.
Many airlines now offer business class as the highest level of service, having eliminated first class seating altogether. You get more or less the same lie-flat seats, gourmet food, and some uber cool amenity kits. The perks in business class are just getting better and better. Some business class seats have become so opulent that you wouldn’t ask for more. Plus, these seats have got to be the best in the house for networking, if that’s your style.
AirlineRatings.com, an independent safety and product rating website, has just released its top picks for 2017. They judged dozens of major airlines on criteria such as seat pitch and width, design and innovation, as well as service.
Let’s take a look at the top 9 in the best in Business Class cabins.
9) All Nippon Airways – ANA’s Business Class seats are fully flat and laid out in a staggered arrangement. Each seat is on the aisle-side so you don’t have to worry or be disturbed by other guests. All ANA meals are prepared by renowned chefs so you can enjoy gourmet dining and sip on the finest choice of red and white wines produced by top caliber wineries from around the world.
8) Virgin Atlantic – You can arrive in style with a chauffer driven car service and once at the airport breeze through check in with Virgin Atlantic’s private security channel. Business Class features a generous leather seat that flips niftily into one of the longest flat beds in any business class, plus the space to relax, talk and enjoy delicious food and drink.
7) Cathay Pacific – Business class passengers can enjoy priority check-in and boarding, premium lounge access, and an exclusive cabin featuring award-winning seats. Their business Class menu incorporates locally sourced, sustainable ingredients, award-winning selection of wines and beverages and fine chocolates.
6) Emirates – Emirates features flat-bed seats on all of their A380 aircraft. There’s also in-seat power for your laptop and a side table for space to work along with your personal mini-bar, plus enjoy award-winning entertainment on your personal screen. There’s also an interesting regionally inspired gourmet menu. You also have access to the A380 Onboard Lounge that is exclusive to First Class and Business Class customers.
5) Qantas Airways – With the many wide range seat arrangements you can shift your seat into a position that suits you and when you’re ready to sleep, convert your seat into a two-meter, fully-flat bed. Qantas sleep service includes a new mattress, duvet and turndown service, available on selected flights. The A380 also has a separate, furnished Business Lounge that is equipped with a 58 cm LCD screen, perfect for displaying a presentation, and an ideal location for networking.