If you still have few years to blow 25 candles on your birthday cake, then you can still catch the bus and find a place on its list of the 20 top-earning stars under 25 years old. Released by none other the Forbes, it doesn’t come as surprise to know that the top four slots on the list are secured by sportsmen. So guys now you can say it’s not only books and academics that yield all the green returns! Play your way to become a champ and earn more than all the scholarship students. This is how the list goes….
1. LeBron James, $27 million – Topping the list, NBA’s LeBron James pulled in $27 million between June 2006 and June 2007. James, 22, stands to make plenty more, too. He has a new four-year $60 million contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers and endorsement deals with Nike, Coca-Cola, and Upper Deck.
Rollover to know who all have made it so young……….
2. Reggie Bush, $24 million
3. Maria Sharapova, $23m
4. Michelle Wie, $19m
5. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, $ 17m each
6. Daniel Radcliffe, $15m (famous Harry Potter)
7. Hilary Duff, $12m
8. Avril Lavigne, $12m
9. Carmelo Anthony, $10m
10. Keira Knightley, $9m (‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star)
11. Carrie Underwood, $7m
12. Scarlett Johansson, $5m
13. Mischa Barton, $4.5m
14. Dakota Fanning, $4m ( the youngest on the list)
15. Emma Watson, $4m ( Harry Potter’s friend Hermoine)
16. Rupert Grint, $4m
17. Miley Cyrus, $3.5m
18. Lindsay Lohan, $3.5 m
19. Mandy Moore, $3.5m
20. Frankie Muniz, $3m