Hugo Boss has teamed up with designer Karim Rashid for their latest HUGO Man Exclusive Limited Edition perfume. HUGO, which was launched in 1995, is one of the most successful fragrances from Hugo Boss. The limited-edition perfume whose bottle has been designed by the famed designer celebrates the success of this fragrance. The stylish designer bottle screams for attention and makes for an ideal gift for your man. An exclusive creation, this fragrance is limited to just 1000 bottles. The special limited edition perfume will be available from October 15 to 100 outlets worldwide.
Some of the places you can find this exclusive fragrance are as follows:
– London – Selfridges (October 2009)
– Paris – Sephora Champs Elysées (October 2009) – Paris – Champs Elysees Sephora (October 2009)
– New York City Meatpacking District – HUGO BOSS Store (October 2009) – New York City Meatpacking District – HUGO BOSS Store (October 2009)
– Jekaterinburg, Russia – Golden Apple (November 2009) – Jekaterinburg, Russia – Golden Apple (November 2009)
– United Arab Emirate – Paris Gallery and Harvey Nichols (January 2010) – United Arab Emirates – Paris and Harvey Nichols Gallery (January 2010)
A stylish bottle that matches the scintillating perfume, it is sure to be a best seller.