Any millennial worth their ripped jeans will tell you that the 80s were unequivocally the best decade of all time for pop culture, fashion and some seriously memorable music. And heralding the foot-tapping tunes of the time was none other than the infamous cassette tape. Compact and versatile, the retro icon will always have a special place in every millennial’s heart. So when Montblanc recently announced its new Meisterstück Soft Grain Mix Tapes Capsule Collection inspired solely by the nostalgia-inducing cassette tape, of course, we were thrilled!
Eclectic, edgy and oh-so-chic, we love the contrast of the prints on the bold black leather. The more petite leather pieces from the collection flaunt the whole cassette print while the larger leather goods feature simply just a cassette sleeve print. This innovative design suggests that one fits perfectly into the other, just as a cassette would fit into its sleeve.
That’s not all. Inspired by the legendary cassette’s ability to personalize and create — these cool, stylish silhouettes also feature a label print that can be customized simply by writing a name on the blank label!
The Meisterstück Soft Grain Mix Tapes Collection includes:
– A Backpack with a padded laptop pocket and adjustable shoulder straps
– A Portfolio with a zip
– A Clutch with removable handle and zip closure
– A Small Case Travel Bag
– A Wallet with slots for 6 credit cards and zip around Wallet for 12 cards
– A Business Card Holder and a compact Pocket Holder
– A 2-pen Pouch, and a medium Notebook Holder
– Two Key Fobs, one with a cassette design and another with a label design that can be used as key rings or as bag charms
The vintage-inspired collection is now available on Montblanc.com
So are you ready to go back to the future?