Fans of the most anticipated season finale, needless to say, Game of Thrones, are glued to their screens. However, they can now do more. If they walk in to Shake Shack, they’ll know that along with winter, some deliciousness is here too. ‘Hear me roar’, is not only the cry of the golden lion on the crimson field but of their tummies too.
Here’s what’s in Shake Shack, who is committed to finding premium ingredients and is doing thoughtful sourcing from our beloved series, Game of Thrones.
Fire – The Dracarys Burger
– Barbequed by dragon-fire of Drogon and Rhaegal.
– Double Monterey Jack cheeseburger delivered by cattle of The Seven Kingdoms.
– Topped with a fiery ShackSauce made of chosen spices from Yunkai, Meeren and Astapor.
– Finished with slabs of bacon imported from Essos—a Dothraki delicacy.
Ice – The Dragonglass Shake
– Custard is frozen by snow from beyond the Wall and hand-churned by Night’s Watch soldiers.
– Topped with shards of Dragonglass imported from the caves of Dragonstone.
Of course, there’s a catch: Order accepted only in Valyrian (help provided).
Hurry! Beat the White Walkers to it.