Universal Studios has just decided to make all your confectionary dreams come true. Orlando, Florida’s much loved tourist destination has unveiled plans to build a chocolate factory at Universal CityWalk. The factory will not only serve up a tasty menu of food and drink, but visitors will also get a chance to see how their favorite sweet treats are created.
The Toothsome Chocolate Factory will boast a 19th Century Steampunk inspired interior. An artist’s rendering revealed plenty of suspended birdcages, copper pipes and clock details. It’s likely that the staff will be dressed up in Victorian inspired garb.
The most exciting part though is the food! Universal Studios offered a sneak peek at the menu revealing a decadent list of items like:
– Chocolate x5: Chocolate spirals, chunks, ice cream and whipped cream.
– Bacon Brittle: Bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
– Espresso Buzzzz: Coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
– Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake.
– Key Lime Pie: Most likely a pie blended into a milkshake with a slice of pie on top.
Images also reveal a smore inspired sundae, an extravagant banana split sundae and a wide selection of colorful ilkshakes with amazing toppings.
This dessert lover’s paradise is slated to open later in the year.
[ Via : Universalorlando ]