Milan’s Mandarin Oriental has curated a luxurious experience for guests known as the Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience. Only an hour’s drive away, Lake Como is unquestionably one of Italy’s most breathtaking holiday destinations with regulars around like George Clooney. Of course, when Mandarin Oriental is on the cards, we’re talking about a truly extraordinary and lavish experience. Guests can visit Lake Como in a vintage ferrari and tour abroad the classic Riva speedboat.
W’re sure you’re only cringing to know the finer details! Well, those fortunate few booking the Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience package will be able to drive a Ferrari Dino 246 GT Gallettoni and cherish a private, three-hour boat ride aboard a glamorous Riva Aquarama. While touring the exotic location, you’ll be served some champagne and canapés. Of course, Mandarin Oriental’s much renowned concierge service can assist in suggesting eateries in the area, in addition to making table arrangements The lake destination, choice of car, and duration of the drive and boat tour in the Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience package are decided by the guest.
The absolutely fabulous Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience is priced from $5,850 per room per night, and the basic package entails:
1. Mandarin Oriental, Milan suite accommodation for two for a minimum of two nights
2. One-way transfer from Milan Linate or Malpensa Airport to Mandarin Oriental, Milan
3. Daily breakfast for two in-room or at Mandarin Bar & Bistrot
4. A 90-minute self-drive experience to Lake Como in a Ferrari Dino 246 GT Gallettoni, including fuel and mileage capped at 150km
5. Personalised road trip itinerary to Lake Como and personal driving assistant on call at any time via handheld radio
6. Road assistance service with valet parking, car wash, refuelling and technical support to ensure a smooth rental experience
7. A private, three-hour tour aboard a Riva Aquarama speedboat with captain services, including champagne and canapés
8. 10% discount on treatments at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Milan