The latest list on the world’s top 10 most expensive hotel suites is validated by the Wealth Bulletin and the first and the second list, both rent out the rooms for $30,000 a night. Ironically the bad economic prospects have not prevented our big shot vacationers from booking up rooms in these expensive suites where the waiting list stretches from now until the end of December. The list also includes names of hotels that did not show up a couple of years ago, like the Burj-Al-Arab (above) and Moscow Hotels.
The top 10 list:
1. The Warner PentHouse, Four Seasons; New York, $34,000 per night.
2. Royal Penthouse suite, President Wilson Hotel, Geneva, $33,000 per night.
3. The Presidential Suite, Hotel Cala Di Volpe, Costa Smeralda, Italy $21,000 per night.
4. Royal Suite, Burj-Al-Arab, $18,000 per night.
5. Royal Armleder Suite, Le Richmond, Geneva, $17,500 per night.
6. The Ritz Carlton Suite, The Ritz Carlton, Moscow; 16,500 per night
7. The Royal Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris; $15,500 per night
8. The Imperial Suite, Park Hyatt Vendome, Paris; 15,500 per night
9. Brook Penthouse, Claridges, London, $10,000 per night
10. Penthouse Suite, Hotel Martinez, Cannes, $9,300 per night