For all fashion and automobile enthusiasts, some quality reading is always high up on the priority list. We present a roundup of the most exciting book launches by Assouline, which will sweep you off your feet. These ought to make it to the top of your reading list!
Chanel Three Book Set, Special Ed.– Though out of stock, the most exclusive of them all is the quilted classic that is the special edition of the Chanel Three Book set produced exclusively for Assouline. This slipcase includes Chanel Fashion, Chanel Fine Jewelry, and Chanel Perfume and is an ode to the brand’s iconic stature. It is priced at $750 and is authored by Francois Baudot.
5. Cadillac, Limited Edition – Assouline’s Cadillac is a hand-numbered limited edition of 500. It celebrates this iconic car’s 110th anniversary with this tome which features 200 full-color photographs and follows its evolution. Get your hands on it for $395.
4. The Impossible Collection of Cars – Assouline’s The Impossible Collection of Cars by Pulitzer Prize-winning automotive columnist Dan Neil, showcases the 100 most exceptional cars of the 20th century. Presented on cotton paper in a beautiful black rubber clamshell box with a cutout metal plate, it can be yours for $695.
3. The Impossible Collection of Jewelry – Assouline’s Impossible Collection of Jewelry by Vivienne Becker presents the most noteworthy jewels of the 20th century and also focuses on milestones of jewelry design in the past 100 years. This hand-bound luxury edition presented in a linen clamshell case is priced at $695.
2. Dior, 60th Anniversay – Assouline’s Dior, 60th Anniversary by Farid Chenoune is a 400-page tome featuring original photography by the likes of Irving Penn and Nick Knight and insightful text about the famed Parisian fashion house, which is currently enjoying a special welcome at Harrods. Priced at $250, it also promises an additional treat in the form of an appendix of the house’s 120 Haute Couture collections.
1. Bulgari Serpenti Collection – Assouline’s The Bulgari Serpenti Collection traces this famed collection’s rich heritage, distinguished elegance, and iconic status in the jewelry world. Authored by Marion Fasel with imagery of Elizabeth Taylor, Marisa Berenson and Diana Vreeland, it can be yours for $120.
[Available at Assouline]