The popularity of a person or a destination in current times can simply be gauged with a good peek in their social media portfolios. The higher the virtual buzz around it, the better the place probably is. And to help you pick your year-end holiday destination in line with this principle, we bring to you a collated list of the top ten most Instagrammed hotels of the year 2016 below:
10) The Venetian Macao, Macau: If you want the feels of being in Venice while still being routed in the tantalizing Chinese town of Macau, The Venetian Macao is the place for you. Parallel to the brand’s property in Las Vegas, the Chinese counterpart also welcomes you with gondola rides, three indoor hotels, 30 restaurants, and a million square feet of shopping. Why fly to Venice, when you can hop to Macau instead!
9) Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, Ibiza: Partying in Ibiza is unparalleled to most other destinations. Practically built with a full blown stage and dance floor in its center, the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel offers thrilling ocean views to visitors with never-ending parties that are a staple to this spanish city! If you are a true-blue party freak, you can opt for one of the many suites of the hotel that overlook its concert venue.
8) Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas: In a city that is full of hotels, the Wynn Las Vegas has managed to outshine and how. With breathtaking views of the sprawling city and engaging live shows, the Wynn offers visitors a great deal for their money. Further, this Vegas wonder comes with venetian-glass mosaic floors, nine on-site fine dining restaurants, and golden-hued rooms with views of the Strip. What could be more picture worthy this?
7) Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami: The pristine “all- white” property of the Fontainbleau Miami is bound to be a shutterbugs delight! The gigantic hotel rooms at this Miami hotel provide you with awe-inspiring oceanic views apart from also housing 12 restaurants and lounges. For being an architectural landmark that is perched right on the beach, the Fountainbleau is the perfect “click worthy” gateway for the year-end.
6) Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas: Another Vegas -owned and instagram- loved hotel property is the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. This Parisian themed hotel boasts of a half-sized Eiffel Tower, a French garden (complete with a pool) and French styled streets that are bound to transport you straight to French capital and make you go “click- click” in a jiffy.