How do you travel these days? What is the most important thing, even more than your passport? Yes. No rocket science here. Your smart phone. But not any smart phone. A smart phone equipped with Instagram. No trip – be it to Antarctica or the Sahara or even to your local Fish n Fries centre is complete without a post. Gone are the days you would take a picture to remember a trip. Now, you take a trip to make memorable posts!
And Instagram, the good’ol sport they are, has released a list of the 20 most Instagrammed Locations of 2015. … and the winner is! Disneyland with four of its destinations including Anaheim California, Bay Lake Florida, Paris, and Tokyo making it to the list.
Here is the full list:
1. Disneyland — Anaheim, California
2. Times Square — New York, New York
3. Central Park — New York, New York
4. The Eiffel Tower — Paris, France
5. Walt Disney World — Bay Lake, Florida
6. Musée du Louvre — Paris, France
7. Dodgers Stadium — Los Angeles, California
8. Santa Monica Pier — Santa Monica, California
9. Madison Square Garden — New York, New York
10. Red Square — Moscow, Russia
11. Universal Studios — Los Angeles, California
12. Siam Paragon — Bangkok, Thailand
13. Ibirapuera Park — São Paulo, Brazil
14. Yankee Stadium — New York, New York
15. Metropolitan Museum of Art — New York, New York
16. Golden Gate Bridge — San Francisco, California
17. Brooklyn Bridge — New York, New York
18. Empire State Building — New York, New York
19. Tokyo Disneyland — Tokyo, Japan
20. Disneyland Paris — Paris, France
I have been to three. Yay! How many have you been to?
Strangely, the Burj didn’t make it. Very strange indeed.
[ via : Dailymail ]