Based on Celebrity Net Worth calculations, here are the top 12 richest female pop stars in 2022
She makes US$600,000 a year alone through “All I Want For Christmas” royalties, per Celebrity Net Worth.
12. Mariah Carey, 52 Estimated net worth: US$340 million
Dubbed as the “Goddess of Pop”, she earned her millions through films like Burlesque and Moonstruck, and musical hits like “If I Could Turn Back Time” and “Believe”
11. Cher, 76 Estimated net worth: US$360 million
Thanks to the singer’s loyal band of “Swifties”, every album has gained incremental success and fans just can’t seem to get enough of this talented blonde.
10. Taylor Swift, 32 Estimated net worth: US$400 million
Although Twain disappeared from the spotlight in 2002 at the peak of her success, in 2022, she made a surprise comeback with a new Netflix documentary.
9. Shania Twain, 57 Estimated net worth: US$400 million
Jenny from the Block has earned an impressive net worth through her solo music career and film gigs.
8. Jennifer Lopez, 53 Estimated net worth: US$400 million
She is so well-loved that she has a song named after her, while some of her greatest hits include “People” and “Second Hand Rose”.
7. Barbra Streisand, 80 Estimated net worth: US$400 million
Posh may have entered the showbiz scene through her stint with the Spice Girls, but a huge bulk of her millions hail from her Victoria Beckham fashion line.
6. Victoria Beckham, 48 Estimated net worth: US$450 million
The Cuban-American singer from the 80s is considered one of the most successful crossover artists, with chart-topping songs in both English and Spanish.
5. Gloria Estefan, 65 Estimated net worth: US$500 million
4. Beyoncé, 41 Estimated net worth: US$500 million
3. Celine Dion, 54 Estimated net worth: US$800 million
Today, Madonna still performs and makes music, her most famous songs are from the 80s, notably hits like “Like a Prayer” and “Like a Virgin”.
2. Madonna, 64 Estimated net worth: US$850 million
The Barbadian singer has accumulated her fortune through music, few films, her skincare brand Fenty, and lingerie line Savage x Fenty, which is co-owned by LVMH.
1. Rihanna, 34 Estimated net worth: US$1.7 billion