If you’re an outdoor person with a penchant for luxury and a loaded bank balance at that – the all-new Prada ensemble could be perfect for you. The novel collection makes for a perfect road trip or summer getaway with an assortment of chic outdoor accessories.
Introduced as part of Prada’s Outdoor sub-label, the capsule includes hiking backpacks, zip-off pants, branded hammocks, and dog accessories, of course. Ideal for glamping and five-star resorts, it includes a ton of other items as well, such as contemporary Prada garments, lunch boxes, and cutlery. Here’s a peek at our top five favorites from the Prada outdoor collection:
1. Orange Yoga Mat ($1990): Inspired by dynamism and movement, the Prada yoga mat comes with a nylon carry case with side-release buckles and an adjustable shoulder strap. It is stamped with the Prada Logo and is every bit chic!
2. Nylon Dog Harness ($650): You cannot leave your little pooch home while galivanting in the outdoors. And with this in mind, the collection offers a first-of-its-kind nylon harness with a side-release buckle and enameled metal triangle logo.
3. Linen placemat-and-napkin set ($420): Complete with a sartorial logo label and wooden napkin holder, the Linen placemat-and-napkin set is perfect for a day out. It boasts delicate tones and just the right amount of summery allure!
4. Stainless steel sandwich box ($140): Plastic is passe! And furthering this ethos is the Stainless-steel sandwich box that comes with a silicone strap, Bamboo lid closure, and the engraved Prada logo, of course.
5. Nylon Hammock ($875): Why do the ordinary when you can swing in style with the all-new nylon hammock that comes decorated with a large printed triangle in a contrasting color and the Prada lettering logo for added charm. It is part of a new line of lifestyle accessories designed for nature lovers and provides a luxe take on your regular hammock.
Find more on the new Prada outdoor collection on Prada.com.