Last month we wrote about Top 10 Vehicles Owned by Billionaires and we were taken aback by the odd revelations…..but today we’d like to update you with some of the priciest cars that run on the roads across the world. The ten most expensive cars aren’t just rare. They are beautiful, daring and sometimes avant-garde that middle-of-the-road cars can’t follow. Their top speeds set records. For those looking to dabble in the world of ultra-expensive cars, a million don’t go as far as it used to. This list only concerns vehicles of which multiple copies exist. Special prototypes or custom made were not included. Here is a list of Top 10 expensive cars- 1) Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (France) – $1,192,057: With its notorious production delays finally over, Bugatti’s Veyron is now on sale in Europe–and the company wants to bring it to the US.
2) Pagani Zonda Roadster F C12S 7.3, Clubsport version (Italy) – $667,321: Pagani is a boutique automaker that builds radical-looking race cars. This version of its Zonda flagship has 650 hp.
3) SSC Ultimate Aero (US) – $654,500: The most expensive American car is also the fastest. Automaker SSC estimates this vehicle is capable of hitting 260 to 273 mph on the track.
4) Leblanc Mirabeau (Switzerland) – $645,084
5) Saleen S7 Twin Turbo (US) – $555,000
6) Koenigsegg CCR (Sweden) – $545,568
7) Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (Germany) – $452,750
8) Porsche Carrera GT (Germany) – $ $440,000
9) Maybach 62 (Germany) – $385,250
10) Maybach 57 S (Germany) – $367,000
For one thing, no Ferrari, Aston, Bentley, Lamborghini or Rolls-Royce made the list. Only Porsche and Maybachmade it. Despite their fame, they are much cheaper than the cars on the list.