It’s fair to say that private planes have been in the news a lot lately. From Lewis Hamilton’s jet tax evasion drama to the option of hiring a jet for photos in Russia, it seems the world can’t get enough of these luxury airplanes. We’re also beginning to see an interesting change in the way people are actually booking private jets, as now that online options like JetApp are available, more and more people are able to experience flying private in a way that’s simple and obtainable.
However, all the chatter surrounding private jets doesn’t end there, as Abercrombie & Kent has even more news to be excited about! In 2018, the luxury tour company will begin a brand new extravagant journey named: “Around the World with Geoffrey Kent: An Inspiring Expedition by Private Jet.” This is an exclusive world tour the likes of which people rarely get the chance to experience, so rare in fact, that space is limited to only 50 people with tickets costing $150,000 each. The tour lasts 25 days (Oct 18 – Nov 11) and will see the lucky guests taken to some of our planet’s most remote and beautiful regions. The huge advantage of the private jet is that it will allow access to areas that are commonly far harder to reach.
These are just a few of the highlights stated by A&K in the once-in-a-lifetime trip:
– Hike through a cloud forest in Nicaragua; see Mombacho Volcano and visit a local coffee estate
– Marvel at the quarry from which Easter Island’s iconic moai figures were unearthed
– In New Zealand, explore Milford Sound by helicopter and land on Isobel Glacier
– Attend a traditional boat race and explore the backwaters of Southern India on a local houseboat
– Explore medieval towns and fortresses in Georgia and attend a private martial arts demonstration
– Cruise the scenic fjords of Patagonia, spotting incredible scenery and wildlife
– Take part in an Australian sailing regatta on a private yacht in Perth, with an expert crew manning the sails
Of course, it goes without saying that accommodation in each stop of the tour will be of the highest class, with guests also provided with some gorgeously-prepared meals and truly fine wine. A tour manager will accompany the group and deliver expert commentary on the magnificent locations, plus, a photographer and physician will be on hand at all times.
“I can’t think of a more fulfilling way to discover a new destination than by sharing the experience with people that share my passion for travel adventure,” said A&K founder Geoffrey Kent. “We’ll be circling the world to explore destinations I’ve always wanted to experience in person, as well as a few of my favorites, which we’ll offer up in an entirely new way.”
If interested, you can check the official website or call 800 554 7016 for more info.