Looking for a top-notch hotel? Consider booking yourself a stay at Italy’s Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco! The property has been rated as the best in the world as per the yearly rankings by travel magazine Travel + Leisure.
As done each year, T+L’s readers voted in a survey and rated hotels based on parameters including their facilities, location, service, food, and overall value. The results were then compiled in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards with Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco rising at the top.
What makes the hotel special is the scenery and top-class amenities it entails. Situated on a 5,000-acre, the 800-year-old estate in Tuscany is surrounded by vineyards and provides unobstructed views of the Unesco-protected Val d’Orcia Natural Park and the tiny hilltop town of Montalcino.
It also features a host of other amenities such as tennis courts, a spa, a cooking school, and even its own winery. The hotel comes with 19 suites in total and packs in an unparalleled culinary experience for guests at its in-house restaurants.
In addition to Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco, others on T&L’s list of top 10 best hotels included the following:
1. Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco, Montalcino, Italy.
2. Grace Hotel, Auberge Resorts Collection, Santorini, Greece
3. Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, South Malé Atoll, Maldives
4. Pickering House Inn, Wolfeboro, USA
5. One & Only Reethi Rah, North Malé Atoll, Maldives
6. Royal Mansour, Marrakech, Morocco
7. Capella Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
8. The Lowell, New York, USA
9. Hôtel Madame Rêve, Paris, France
10. Rosewood Villa Magna, Madrid, Spain