Lipstick!!! It is to a lady, what the rainbow is to the sky. And while the rainbow may ditch the sky, a lipstick is forever. It’s the one thing that never goes missing from a girls bag, the one thing she’ll never leave home without. It would only be fair to celebrate national lipstick day with oomph and share with all lovely ladies which lipsticks have stolen the show and more.
7. Sisley Passion Rouge: Imagine, classy lady, wine in hand, pearls aroun neck and a towering, mesmerising persona. A woman like that can only be seen sporting Sisley Passion Rouge lipstick. Talking about specifics, this lipstick is amazingly smooth for a matte lipstick. It renders a velvety finish that’s hard to find in it’s contemporaries. Lipsticks like these ooze luxury and is a coveted purchase with it’s hefty gold packaging and velvet sleeve, to the unique shape of the bullet. All in all Sisley Passion Rouge is worth being passionate about. Sells for $42.
6. Mac Ruby Woo- is there anything sexier than a perfect red pout? Absolutely not! Finding that perfect red is a lot tougher than people would think but the search ends, successfully, at Mac’s Ruby Woo. A bit on the dryer side, this can look wonderful all year round, making you look striking at any given time of the day. A general belief that stands true is, Ruby Woo is in fact, the perfect red shade, that looks great on every skin tone. Sells for $28.99
5. Tom Ford Nude Vanilla: Nothing work like nude right? Correction, nothing works like Nide Vanilla by Tom Ford! If you want to see the wonder of just one swipe then this is your new best friend. It may seem costlier than its contemporaries but Nude Vanilla is amazing and incomparable. This one lipstick can single-handedly give you all benefits of nude, pink and peach. This rich and hydrating colour has remarkable staying power and ends your hunt for pretty peachy lips. Get gorgeous for $50.
4. Nars Pure Matte 413 BLKR: With this beauty in your makeup kit looking gorgeous will come easily to you. The uniqueness of this matte lipstick lies in it’s shade, a warm rose brown. This lipstick has a long-wearing formula, but contains wild mango butter, to repair scalding. The lipstick is enriched with Vitamin E and açai oil for antioxidant benefits. Available for €26
3.Yves Saint Laurent’s Rouge Pur Couture: this beautiful range of lipsticks by Yves Saint Laurent includes some very sought after colours. Designed by Yves Saint Laurent Couture Creative Director Stefano Pilati, the lipstick is high on style and luxury. The one shade that stands out in particular is Corail Urbane. For $36 this lipstick investment will get you noticed.
2. Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine: With a Chanel lipstick in your hand you can surely conquer the world of makeup. To die for, this is the queen of hydrating lipsticks. Not one to wear off easily this comes after being completely revamped and includes Hydraboost complex. Another interesting fact is, the colour palette is each named after the friends, loves and muses of Mademoiselle Chanel. Looking gorgeous is now possible for only $36.
1.Givenchy Le Rouge in Rose Perfecto: While the list has a lot of reds and nudes, the number one spot belongs to a beautiful fuchsia shade that’s fit for a queen. The rose perfecto lipstick is bright, lightweight and lasts pretty long making you look pretty all the time. Rose Perfecto also comes in a very eye-catching leather, studded case that’s hot property. If there’s a double whammy then this is a good example. This one too sells for $36.
Check out 7 best red lipsticks that you can buy