The exotic sands, beaches, and shopping destinations of the Middle Eastern countries have continually lured visitors from across the globe. And to cater to the fancy stopovers of these global guests, the Middle east houses a few of the best and most luxurious hotels in the world. A recent survey by Luxury-Hotels.com jots down the top ten most expensive hotels of the mystical land, which we present to you in the form of a detailed list below (The prices below indicate the cheapest available rate for a double room during the period spanning November 1 to 30, 2016):
10. Jumeirah Al Qasr (Dubai) Dh2, $751 per night: Located inside the Madinat Jumeriah beach resort and barely a mile away from the Wild Wadi Water park, this luxury hotel provides deluxe rooms (with balconies) that showcase the perfect Arabic décor. For a minimum nightly rate of $758, guests can lay hands on free tickets to the iconic neighborhood water park and complimentary airports pick and drops along with an all-inclusive breakfast.
9. Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach (Dubai) Dh3, $849 per night: Perched on the Jumeirah beachfront, this luxe resort offers guests breathtaking water views and hi-end rooms and suites that come packed with the best of amenities including sofas, free Wi-Fi, iPad minis, flat-screens, and freestanding tubs. Additionally, it houses 10 restaurants and bars along with 3 in house pools and a spa. Wouldn’t mind spending some stash for opulent rejuvenation like this, would we now?
8. Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf (Dubai) Dh3, $883 per night: Another star resort from the Jumeirah Group, this one caters to top-notch accommodation vis-à-vis the best amenities and comfort. Guests can submerge themselves in the warmth of the classic Arabian ambiance or take a refreshing dip at the hotel’s private beach. Starting at $883 per night, the Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf is a go-to for all luxury enthusiasts out there.
7. Jumeirah Mina a Salam (Dubai) Dh3, $914 per night: Located next to the Arabian Gulf, this deluxe hotel is only 4 km from the Mall of the Emirates and 5 km from Ski Dubai indoor ski center. Apart from offering its guests plush contemporary styled rooms, the luxury hotel also houses a theatre, a spa, and a gym, as well as a water park and a private beach. This one is a perfect alternative for those seeking a midway between isolated relaxation and the joys of modernity.
6. Zaya Nurai Island Resort (Abu Dhabi) Dh3, $919 per night: Recognized as one of the top private islands in the world, the Nurai offers visitors ease and recreation like none other. The luxury hotel is the most sought after when it comes to private stays and offers guests immaculate accommodation amidst stunning white sands and turquoise waters. If you haven’t visited the Nurai yet, a stay at the Zaya is worth a recommendation.