5. One&Only, The Palm (Dubai) Dh3, $1024 per night: Set on the gulf of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, this extravagant stay comprises of lavish gardens, a manor, mansions and villas. While the rooms quite obviously feature the very best of amenities, the hotel also offers guests luxurious dining options including a swanky overwater lounge with city views, and 2 restaurants by Yannick Alléno. You can also slumber by the marina or Spa while the younger ones stay put at the hotel’s exclusive kids club. All in all, a perfect family gateway calls for a stay at the One&Only.
4. Jannah Place Hotel (Dubai) Dh4, $1271 per night: Bagging the fourth spot in this countdown is Dubai’s opulent Jannah Place Hotel. Well connected to the Dubai Marina Mall, the Pier as well as the Jumeirah Lake Towers Metro Station, the hotel offers swanky rooms that showcase stunning visuals of the Dubai Marina along with fully equipped kitchens. Furthermore, the hotel also provides exclusive babysitting and child care services for your little one, ensuring a hassle-free holiday for you.
3. Six Senses Zighy Bay (Oman) Dh4, $1330 per night: A luxury hotel built in cobblestone that is beautifully nestled in a beach cove on the Musandam peninsula. That’s the Six Senses Zighy Bay for you. The hotel offers breezy, secluded suites and villas along with six dining options for guests as well as a casual bar, an outdoor pool, and a wellness spa with a juice bar and 2 hammams. Opulence is bound to reach new heights with a stay at the Six Senses.
2. Al Maha (Dubai) Dh6, $1776 per night: A luxury resort surrounded by the desert breeze and sands on all four sides! Sounds like a perfect gateway? Well, a night at the Al maha will offer you this and much more. Encircled by the Dubai Desert Reserve protected wildlife area, the hotel features elegant suites with prime handcrafted furnishings as well as top-notch facilities like kitchens, courtyards, and private staff housing. You can also indulge in activities such as falconry and nature walks while staying at this beautiful desert resort of Al Maha.
1. Burj Al Arab (Dubai) Dh7, $1928 per night: Winning the topmost place in the list is undoubtedly Dubai finest and most premium Burj Al Arab. The unique sail-shaped building offers breathtaking views of the city skyline via the floor-to-ceiling windows. Each of the guests is spoiled silly with luxurious offerings like 24-carat gold iPads, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and iPod dock as well as Egyptian linens, designer toiletries, whirlpool baths, and designated butler service. If this weren’t enough, one can also take an upgrade for their very own private snooker tables, libraries, cinemas, and elevators. The top-end luxury of this stature rightly commands a price like this one!